Effective cleaning or softening of different qualities of water from different sources
operational area | usage
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
Technology | Process
- Membrane filtration processes are physically acting separation processes that remove particulate and partially dissolved constituents from water.
- Water is pressed through membranes; resulting in all particulate and partially dissolved constituents being separated out.
Process Engineering Components
- Technical design
- Installation, commissioning and cleaning
- Link to EI&C and automation
- Piping made of PVC-U, PE, stainless steel or steel-Rilsan
- Turnkey erection of the plant is possible
- More economical use of supplies
- Reliable and safe
- Improvement in discharge quality