Application-optimised anaerobic wastewater treatment and energy recovery with efficient pre and post-treatment
operational area | usage
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Can be used for COD concentrations of 1,500–20,000 mg/l COD
- In combination with MAP precipitation and aerobic post-treatment (SBR or aeration plant)
- In combination with wks dosing technology
- Biogas recovery with CHP or micro gas turbine
Technology | Process
COD in the wastewater is converted into biogas and a small quantity of surplus sludge. The biogas is separated and, when necessary, cleaned or desulphurised. Biogas is recovered by means of CHP or micro gas turbine.
The optimum pretreatment, process selection as well as optimum gas treatment and gas recovery for the respective application is selected, dependent on the wastewater characteristics. According to specific requirements, tried and tested anaerobic reactors of European manufacturers are used, for example, UASB, R2S and IC.
A result of process integration of the anaerobic and energy technology a high degree of process efficiency is achieved.
- Manufacturer-independent, best process management for special application
- Process-optimised pretreatment and post-treatment of the wastewater
- High process efficiency and process safety
- Operating cost savings