Effective cleaning of the supply air of blowers & fans in water purification plants - Air supply and ventilation systems for covered tanks and water storage containers
operational area | usage
- Water purification plants
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Industrial firms
The supply air is cleaned by an array of several replaceable standard filters mounted in a stainless-steel housing connected to the blower.
Filter contamination monitoring is integrated into the ventilation system thanks to differential pressure measurement.
The system also allows for the discharge of condensate via a siphon.
This system ensures reliable ventilation of covered tanks, water storage containers and similar equipment and constant performance.
- Exchangeable filters, contamination monitoring and discharge pipes are integrated into the air filter system
- Integration into standard pipe systems
- Automated solution for filter replacement
- Side maintenance opening
- Available in 6 different sizes
- Compact air filter system with monitoring of dirt/contaminats
- Integrated condensate discharge
- Adjustment to blower output
- Streamlined design
- Easy maintenance