Process control system for visualisation of process engineering data of different types of plants
operational area | usage
- Wastewater treatment plants, e.g. Wippra wastewater treatment plant
- Drinking water purification plants
- Pumping stations
- Biogas plants
- Industrial plants
The iFIX process control system is a SCADA system with extensive functions, which can be used not only for standalone solutions but also for networked plants.
The convincing features of the system are its fast implementation and individual adaptations by means of scripts if VBA is used.
In conjunction with VIDEC’s Acron, user-specific evaluations and reports can be created. AIP or Melsys, both produced by VIDEC, are often used for additional remote alerting.
- Standalone or client-server system
- User-specific management and access security
- Flexible and reliable
- Realtime data management and data control
- Integration of interfaces with other systems
- Large number of drivers available, e.g. S7 TCP/IP, Modbus Ethernet, OPC
- Supports different languages, e.g. German, English, French
- Highly integrated: no duplicate configuration
- Intuitive system operation
- Supports redundancy
- Networking with over 200 iFIX servers possible
Managing Director wks Automation GmbH