Wireless data transmission, remote monitoring and remote-control
operational area | usage
- Decentralised plants
- Plants without DSL / radio reception
- Plants without fixed power supply
- Pößneck drinking water purification plant
- Friedrichswerth wastewater treatment plant
- Freiberg association for water treatment
The Rudolph & Decker remote-control technology was especially developed for the wireless transmission of process data.
Use of wireless data transmission is advantagous for plants which do not have a cable connection or whose installation can only be implemented at high cost. Wireless / radio applications also often offer an inexpensive alternative for replacement of old, dilapidated cables.
Coupling with the process control system HydroDat / SCADA-V10 is achieved via OPC.
- Time slot wireless method
- Radio transmission in the 25 kHz range
- Ambient temperature –40°C to +70°C
- 256 AES encryption
- Web interface
- SCADA protocols: Modbus, IEC101, DNP3, Comli, DF1, Profibus, IEC104
- Low-cost data transmission independent of leased lines/mobile providers
- Stable data transmission
- Low power consumption
datasheetsDatasheet Rudolph & Decker
Managing Director wks Automation GmbH