Transmission of recorded signals from NivuLog devices
operational area | usage
- Groundwater level measurements
- Level measurements
- Hydrogen sulphide measurements
- Elevated tanks
- Floodwater retention tank (Ottendorf)
- Stormwater overflow tank (Frankenberg)
The “NivuLog” device series made by Nivus records signals and saves them in the internal data memory. The recorded data is transferred to the Nivus data server at defined intervals.
UDIS reads out the transferred data and transfer it to the control system via OPC.
This enables the user to access all data via the control system. As a result the user no longer has to call up the Nivus website to view their measured data.
- Transmission of online and archive data signals by GPRS
- Cyclical and event-orientated transmission of the current process state
- Data storage on Nivus server
- Automatic control system data provision
- Energy autonomy exceeding 5 years
- Standardised OPC interface through UDIS for many different control systems
- Central data acquisition within the control system
datasheetsDatasheet UDIS-D2W (Device to Web)
Managing Director wks Automation GmbH