Transmission of data from Sensus-Xenon water meters to a control system
operational area | usage
- Elevated tank (Niesky)
- Pumping stations (Niesky)
- Inline water meters (Niesky)
Sensus Xenon devices are suitable for connecting to mechanical water meters with reed contact or minibus connection. They can record 2 water meter readings.
These are transmitted to the “watchmyhome.de” data server. By configuring quantity limits, automated alarms for pipe burst/leakage are generated and transmitted. These data are made available to UDIS control systems by means of OPC.
- Transmission of 2 meter readings with online and archive data by GPRS
- Cyclical and event-orientated transmission of the current process state
- Remote configuration possible
- Automatic control system provision data
- Energy autonomy for 10 years
- Standardised OPC interface through UDIS for diverse control systems
- Central meter data acquisition within the control system
- Manual measured value reading no longer necessary
Managing Director wks Automation GmbH