Reliable heat exchanger for heating or cooling liquids and gases
operational area | usage
Digester gas recovery/gas cleaning in:
- Wastewater treatment plants with sludge recovery / digestion towers
- Biogas plants
- Industrial plants
The heat exchanger consists of a double pipe (so-called “pipe-in-pipe”). Water, for healting or cooling, is passed through the gap between the outer and inner pipes. Its function in a digestion tower is for heating or cooling sludge, and for cooling digester gas.
Thanks to its design there is only a slight risk of blockage and minor losses in pressure. The double-pipe heat exchanger is designed for thermal optimisation of the digestion process.
The waste heat of the digested sludge and the digester gas is used to pre-heat raw sludge.
- Paired welded stainless-steel design of pipes made from different materials
- Dimensions up to DN 400, length 1000 mm to 6000 mm, any number can be connected in series
- Execution as a pipe system or as a compact design
- Compact and reliable design
- Low riskof blockage
- Minor pressure losses
- Adaptation to an existing setup, as a substitute solution or as an add-on possible